Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fabulous Find



So, I am always searching the internet for great finds for events. I came across www.cupcaketree.com

Cupcakes have become very trendy, and I never like the stand that are available. These are very plain, but have some many opportunities for cuteness! I can't decide which one I want to order first!

In the mean time, while I was looking at ways to decorate your cupcake tree, it lead me to this blog http://wearethenewblack.blogspot.com. Jennifer Black created a darling 1st birthday party for her son! I love all of the details! Look at the cake topper! Precious!

This usually how I end up spending half my morning, I start on one blog, which leads me to another and so on and so forth! I love seeing everyone's creative work! Keeps me inspired! Who is your inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kinds words about our birthday party! If you want me to send you a smaller version of the images so they fit on your blog better just let me know. I'd be happy to do so. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete